Rechargeable Hearing Aids
Signia Pure® Charge&Go X
Combines all the advantages of Signia Xperience with Li-ion rechargeability and fully-featured Bluetooth® connectivity.
Hearing Aid Systems
Are your hearing aid batteries lasting for shorter periods? Many batteries used to last a week or two. Today they may only last a couple of days. Port Jefferson Hearing offers a variety of advanced rechargeable hearing aid battery systems. Patients benefit from the choice of systems that meet their budget, ease of use, and demand for battery power use throughout the day.
Styletto Design is Transforming The Image of Hearing Aids
- Nearly invisible hearing aids, sleek design
- Elegant color combinations
- Looks like a high-tech Bluetooth headset
- Dust and moisture proof
- Charging pod that lasts for 3 days – no plugs or cables – charge overnight for full day of power
- Full remote control functionality via smart phone app
Stylish High-Tech Hearing
Signia: Pure® Charge&Go X
Signia Xperience is the revolutionary platform with the world’s first acoustic-motion sensors that gives hearing aids a new sense to understand a wearer’s changing environment—even when moving.
- Quick 30 minute charge lasts 7 hours
- 4 Hour charge lasts at least 20 hours even with extended TV audio streaming
- Integrated Litium Ion Cell lasts for Several Years
- Charge with any USB device: laptop or car charger
- Easy Induction charging so aids can be placed in any pocket in charger
- Never think about batteries again
ReSound Omnia™ Recharger
Smallest and longest-lasting rechargeable solution. The portable case’s built in battery holds three full charges of power, giving you the freedom to charge anywhere.
At Port Jefferson Hearing we want our patients to choose the most discreet hearing aid and accessories for their needs. Come compare models.
Covid -19 Policies-Procedures
Feel Safe and Comfortable with our Infection Control Program
Watch Our Covid 19 Infection Control Video
- No Walk - Ins Allowed
- All Office Visits Require Appointments
- Repairs and Batteries Require Appointment time slot.
- All scheduled patients are staggered so we have NO GROUPS of people in our waiting room (only 1 patient is seen for their time slot.)
- Patients are scheduled 15 minutes Before and After each appointment.
- All surface areas in the waiting room and bathroom are sanitized before and after each patient visit.
- Face Masks are Required
- Upon Arrival please call and wait in your car
- We will greet you at the Front door
- No gloves allowed
- Hand sanitizer available upon entering office
- Please bring a Pen