State of The Art Invisible
Hearing Aid Technology
Distinguished Audiologist Serving Suffolk County Since 1984
Watch Our Office Video
Hearing Aid Fittings
Covid -19 Policies-Procedures
Feel Safe & Comfortable with our Infection Control Program
Watch Our Covid 19 Infection Control Video
- No Walk - Ins Allowed
- All Office Visits Require Appointments
- Repairs & Batteries Require Appointment time slot.
- All scheduled patients are staggered so we have NO GROUPS of people in our waiting room (only 1 patient is seen for their time slot.)
- Patients are scheduled 15 minutes Before and After each appointment.
- All surface areas in the waiting room and bathroom are sanitized before and after each patient visit.
- Face Masks are Required
- Upon Arrival please call and wait in your car
- We will greet you at the Front door
- No gloves allowed
- Hand sanitizer available upon entering office
- Please bring a Pen
ALL OF THE ABOVE IS DESIGNED TO HAVE A COMPREHENSIVE INFECTION CONTROL PROGRAM FOR YOUR SAFETY AND COMFORT.
Request Free Consultation
Comprehensive Diagnostics with the Best Hearing Aid Technology
Dr. John Martinetti, Au.D. has strived to maintain the highest standard of hearing health care for his patients as a "Board Certified Audiologist". Exceptional quality care and service for the hearing impaired person has been our goal since 1984.
Comprehensive diagnostic audiology coupled with research designed "State of the Art Hearing Aid Technology" is an integral part of our treatment and service to all of our patients.