Hearing Aid Repairs
Authorized Hearing Aid Maintenance and Warranty Repairs
Port Jefferson Hearing Repairs These Hearing Aid Brands:
We Only Repair & Service Hearing Aids That Were Purchased From Our Office
Port Jefferson Hearing Repairs These Hearing Aid Brands
In Office Repairs
- Hearing Aid Cleaning
- Clean & Check Ear Molds
- Replace Domes, Filters, Receivers & Tubing
- Impressions for Custom Ear Molds
Out of Office Repairs
Loss Damage Insurance Availability
- Rush Repair to Manufacturer
- Warranty Included with Repairs
- Hearing Aid Insurance for Hearing Aid Loss or Damage
Should I Repair My Hearing Aids
or Invest in New Ones?
- They are Less Than 3 Years Old
- Intermittent Problems
- Noticeable Distortion or Static
- Overall hearing ability remains unchanged (following hearing evaluation) and noticeable change in ability to understand words.
When to Repair Hearing Aids:
- They are More Than 4 Years Old
- Insurance coverage is available to reap the benefits of the latest technology
- Not Adequate for your Current Lifestyle Needs
When to Consider
Investing in New Hearing Aids:
Prevent Hearing Aid Repairs with These Products Available in Our Office
- Effective Moisture Control
- Dries cerumen, kills germs & deodorizes by moving heat and air with desiccant.
Dry and Store
Please Note: All Custom Hearing Aids: IIC, CIC, ITE Add $300 per set
Signia Silk Charge & Go: add $300 each level
Covid -19 Policies-Procedures
Feel Safe and Comfortable with our Infection Control Program
Watch Our Covid 19 Infection Control Video
- No Walk - Ins Allowed
- All Office Visits Require Appointments
- Repairs and Batteries Require Appointment time slot.
- All scheduled patients are staggered so we have NO GROUPS of people in our waiting room (only 1 patient is seen for their time slot.)
- Patients are scheduled 15 minutes Before and After each appointment.
- All surface areas in the waiting room and bathroom are sanitized before and after each patient visit.
- Face Masks are Required
- Upon Arrival please call and wait in your car
- We will greet you at the Front door
- No gloves allowed
- Hand sanitizer available upon entering office
- Please bring a Pen