If We Treated Glasses Like Hearing Aids
Signia Xperience Hearing Aids
Your life doesn’t stand still. Whether you’re out jogging, chatting with friends or relaxing at home, 90% of your activities involve motion. And as you move, your acoustic environment changes.
This is why hearing can go from easy to nearly impossible in just a few seconds as you move from the quiet surroundings of your home or car to a busier, more acoustically challenging place such as a bustling shopping area.
Experience the Most Natural and Personalized Sound
New Signia X Hearing Aids
- Motion Sensor Technology to improve hearing while moving
- Aids automatically focus on Speech rather than Noise
- Improves directionality of sounds in your hearing soundscape
- Motion sensor technology is a More Natural Sound for improved speech clarity
- Battery model has T Coil for use with Hearing Loops
- New Charge and Go Lithium Ion self contained battery lasts up to 17-20 hours per charge
Style and Uncompromising Audiological Performance
- The touchControl App is available as a free download for both iOS and Android devices via the App Store® or Google Play™.
Hear What Matters to You
NEW Pure® Charge&Go X
The ultimate Receiver-in-Canal (RIC) hearing aid thanks to Li-ion rechargeability and full connectivity.
- Enhanced design – 16% smaller with a high-tech build and 20% extra Li-ion rechargeability
- Bluetooth connectivity – Easy and carefree enjoyment of TV, music, and phone calls
- Options – Available in 10 colors
- Inductive charger – Dehumidifies, fits custom molds, and is backwards compatible with all Signia Li-ion inductive charging hearing aids
At Port Jefferson Hearing we want our patients to choose the most discreet hearing aid for their needs. Come compare models like the new Styletto hearing instrument.
COVID-19 NOTICE - CLOSED Until May 1st 2020
It's an uncertain and unprecedented time for us all, both as medical practice owners and as members of our communities.
The continually developing situation with COVID-19 has undoubtedly been on all of our minds, and we share your desire to do whatever we can to help our patients, and our families stay safe and well.
Port Jefferson Hearing has always followed strict Infection Control Policy. Please be advised that we continue to follow the procedures and we have added more in light of the current pandemic
Our Infection Control Policies:
- All surfaces are sanitized in between appointments in treatment rooms.
- All scheduled patients are staggered so we have NO GROUPS of people in our waiting room (only 1 patient is seen for their time slot. There are No Patients scheduled 15 minutes Before and After each appointment.)
- All surface areas in the waiting room and bathroom are sanitized.
- No shaking hands or hugging patients.
- We ask all patients to wash their hands upon arrival.
- No magazines in waiting room.
- Please bring your own pen.