Lantos 3D Digital Ear Scanning with Video Otoscopy
Lantos Technologies 3D Ear Scanning System
Lantos 3D Digital Scan with Video Otoscopy
Dr. Martinetti recommneds all patients obtain the Lantos 3D Digital Scan with Video Otoscopy before the hearing assesment. These procedures will provide an in depth look at each patient’s unique ear canal anatomy. Video Otoscopy and Lantos 3 D Digital ear scanning significantly enhances the Diagnostic Hearing evaluation.
The 3D Digital Scanning image will assist in evaluating the best hearing aid solution for either the custom designed earmold or canadicy for a custom invisible hearing aid product.
Lantos 3D Digital Scan: $65.00 Video Otoscopy: No Charge
At Port Jefferson Hearing we want our patients to choose the most discreet hearing aid for their needs. Come compare models like the new Styletto hearing instrument.
Covid -19 Policies-Procedures
Feel Safe and Comfortable with our Infection Control Program
Watch Our Covid 19 Infection Control Video
- No Walk - Ins Allowed
- All Office Visits Require Appointments
- Repairs and Batteries Require Appointment time slot.
- All scheduled patients are staggered so we have NO GROUPS of people in our waiting room (only 1 patient is seen for their time slot.)
- Patients are scheduled 15 minutes Before and After each appointment.
- All surface areas in the waiting room and bathroom are sanitized before and after each patient visit.
- Face Masks are Required
- Upon Arrival please call and wait in your car
- We will greet you at the Front door
- No gloves allowed
- Hand sanitizer available upon entering office
- Please bring a Pen