Unitron Remote Plus App
Unitron Hearing Aids
Dr. Martinetti is an authorized dealer for Unitron Hearing Instruments. Unitron is an innovative company that was the first to offer trial hearing instruments with "Unitron FlexTrial".
Unitron Flex Trial hearing instruments?
What are Flex Trial hearing instruments? All hearing aids are designed to offer Basic, Advanced, or Premium technology. The best technology for an individual's hearing loss can vary according to one's budget or hearing lifestyle.
Unitron Flex Trial Instruments
- Hearing instrument a patient can "Test Drive" at home.
- Technology level can be changed so the patient can try Basic, Advanced or Premium Hearing instruments.
- Comparing technology levels while "Test Driving" at home is the best way to choose a hearing instrument that is suitable for the consumer.
- Flex hearing instrument can be upgraded to a more advanced hearing instrument within 12 months of the initial purchase. A more advanced hearing aid may be necessary and changing to different technology level does not incur the price of a new aid.
Moxi All Hearing Instruments
- Wireless streaming to Android or IPhone mobile phones.
- Answer phone calls with streaming to the ear with the best understanding.
- Connects to all cell phones – not just iPhones.
- Remote Plus and U Control App: Patient information is sent to Dr. Martinetti to share in-the moment impressions. This shared information keeps Dr Martinetti informed of how the patient is doing to prepare for any adjustments required at the follow up appointment.
Unitron Moxi connects to all Mobile Phones, TVs
COVID-19 NOTICE - CLOSED Until May 1st 2020
It's an uncertain and unprecedented time for us all, both as medical practice owners and as members of our communities.
The continually developing situation with COVID-19 has undoubtedly been on all of our minds, and we share your desire to do whatever we can to help our patients, and our families stay safe and well.
Port Jefferson Hearing has always followed strict Infection Control Policy. Please be advised that we continue to follow the procedures and we have added more in light of the current pandemic
Our Infection Control Policies:
- All surfaces are sanitized in between appointments in treatment rooms.
- All scheduled patients are staggered so we have NO GROUPS of people in our waiting room (only 1 patient is seen for their time slot. There are No Patients scheduled 15 minutes Before and After each appointment.)
- All surface areas in the waiting room and bathroom are sanitized.
- No shaking hands or hugging patients.
- We ask all patients to wash their hands upon arrival.
- No magazines in waiting room.
- Please bring your own pen.