Resound Hearing Aids Accessories
Introducing ReSound LiNX Quattro™
Hearing Aids And Wireless Accessories
Dr. Martinetti is a Board Certified Doctor of Audiology located in Port Jefferson, Suffolk County. He is an authorized dealer for ReSound hearing instruments. Their advanced wireless connectivity is exemplified in the groundbreaking ReSound LiNX Quattro™ made for smart phone technology.
"Smart and Personalized Hearing" is the essence of the new ReSound LiNX Quattro™ technology. Although these are the most advanced hearing instruments that connect with "Smart Phones" they are truly remarkable hearing instruments for people that may have Mild to Profound Hearing Loss. Smart 3D Hearing adapts to you and your lifestyle.
Hearing Instruments that Connect with "Smart Phones"
Benefits of ReSound LiNX Quattro™
with 3D Technology
- Smart Hearing™ in a small hearing aid
- Improved Hearing in Background Noise
- Stream directly from Apple iPhone or iPad
- Connect Bluetooth enabled Phones using Phone Clip+
- Most advanced Apps for Smart Phone
Benefits of ReSound Wireless
Digital Hearing Aid Accessories
Is it difficult to understand the TV?
Use our Unite TV accessory. With the ReSound Unite® TV you can stream stereo and TV sounds to your hearing aids automatically up to 30 feet. It’s portable allowing you to enjoy TV and stereo anywhere.
- Hear TV clearly while conversing with others in the room
- TV volume remains at a normal level for others
- You control your volume independently
- Custom program your TV hearing aid program for fidelity and clarity
ReSound LiNX Quattro™ allows seamless connectivity to Smart Phones.
- Significant improvement in background noise
- Lithium rechargeable batteries last up to 24 hours on one charge
- Call to learn more about ReSound LiNX Quattro™
- Wireless connectivity to IPhone® & Android® Phones.
- Talk on the phone and hear distinctly in both ears
- Never take your hearing aids out again to use the phone
- Hands free streaming while driving
- Available for IPhone® & Android® Smart Phones
Do you need easier controls for your hearing instruments and don't have a smart phone?
Use the ReSound Unite® Remote Control. With the ReSound Unite® Remote Control, you can easily control your hearing aids and accessories. A visual interface gives you a clear overview of the current volume and program settings of your hearing aids. Overview, control and discretion – all in one.
- Remote to change programs and volume
- Small with visual display program option
- Stream TV
- Hearing aid functions, for users with limited dexterity
- Stream Mini Mic
Do you need to extend
the distance and/or clarity of speech?
Use the ReSound Mini Microphone. With the ReSound Unite® Mini Microphone, you don’t have to worry about the noise around you. The ReSound Unite® Mini Microphone streams voices and sounds directly to your hearing aids – so you can just relax, and enjoy. Simply place it in front of the sound source or clip it on to the speaker you wish to hear.
- Improves speech understanding in very noisy environments
- Hear passengers in the back of the car
- Hear the tour guide 60 feet away
Covid -19 Policies-Procedures
Feel Safe and Comfortable with our Infection Control Program
Watch Our Covid 19 Infection Control Video
- No Walk - Ins Allowed
- All Office Visits Require Appointments
- Repairs and Batteries Require Appointment time slot.
- All scheduled patients are staggered so we have NO GROUPS of people in our waiting room (only 1 patient is seen for their time slot.)
- Patients are scheduled 15 minutes Before and After each appointment.
- All surface areas in the waiting room and bathroom are sanitized before and after each patient visit.
- Face Masks are Required
- Upon Arrival please call and wait in your car
- We will greet you at the Front door
- No gloves allowed
- Hand sanitizer available upon entering office
- Please bring a Pen