Signia Pure® Charge&Go X
Combines all the advantages of Signia Xperience with Li-ion rechargeability and fully-featured Bluetooth® connectivity.
Hearing Aid Systems
Are your hearing aid batteries lasting for shorter periods? Many batteries used to last a week or two. Today they may only last a couple of days. Port Jefferson Hearing offers a variety of advanced rechargeable hearing aid battery systems. Patients benefit from the choice of systems that meet their budget, ease of use, and demand for battery power use throughout the day.
Styletto Design is Transforming The Image of Hearing Aids
- Nearly invisible hearing aids, sleek design
- Elegant color combinations
- Looks like a high-tech Bluetooth headset
- Dust and moisture proof
- Charging pod that lasts for 3 days – no plugs or cables – charge overnight for full day of power
- Full remote control functionality via smart phone app
Stylish High-Tech Hearing
Signia: Pure® Charge&Go X
Signia Xperience is the revolutionary platform with the world’s first acoustic-motion sensors that gives hearing aids a new sense to understand a wearer’s changing environment—even when moving.
- Quick 30 minute charge lasts 7 hours
- 4 Hour charge lasts at least 20 hours even with extended TV audio streaming
- Integrated Litium Ion Cell lasts for Several Years
- Charge with any USB device: laptop or car charger
- Easy Induction charging so aids can be placed in any pocket in charger
- Never think about batteries again
Phonak Marvel™ Recharger
Phonak rechargeable hearing aids are the first to feature a specifically designed built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery that provides 24 hours* of hearing with one simple charge.
- Full charge provides 24-hour hearing aid use
- 80 minutes of audio streaming
- Integrated Lithium Ion battery cell
- Battery life: several years
Oticon Opn S™ Recharger
Oticon Opn S™ Recharger and hearing aids help you break free of restrictions and join the conversation in difficult listening environments.
ReSound LiNX Quattro™ Recharger
Smallest and longest-lasting rechargeable solution. The portable case’s built in battery holds three full charges of power, giving you the freedom to charge anywhere.
At Port Jefferson Hearing we want our patients to choose the most discreet hearing aid and accessories for their needs. Come compare models.
COVID-19 NOTICE - CLOSED Until May 1st 2020
It's an uncertain and unprecedented time for us all, both as medical practice owners and as members of our communities.
The continually developing situation with COVID-19 has undoubtedly been on all of our minds, and we share your desire to do whatever we can to help our patients, and our families stay safe and well.
Port Jefferson Hearing has always followed strict Infection Control Policy. Please be advised that we continue to follow the procedures and we have added more in light of the current pandemic
Our Infection Control Policies:
- All surfaces are sanitized in between appointments in treatment rooms.
- All scheduled patients are staggered so we have NO GROUPS of people in our waiting room (only 1 patient is seen for their time slot. There are No Patients scheduled 15 minutes Before and After each appointment.)
- All surface areas in the waiting room and bathroom are sanitized.
- No shaking hands or hugging patients.
- We ask all patients to wash their hands upon arrival.
- No magazines in waiting room.
- Please bring your own pen.