Phonak Roger Table Mic II Wireless microphones for better hearing at work
Phonak Hearing Aids
Dr. Martinetti, Board Certified Audiologist is an authorized dealer for Phonak hearing instruments. Headquartered in Switzerland, Phonak sets the standard for quality products and innovation. Dr. Martinetti dispenses and repairs all Phonak hearing aid models & styles.
Phonak Features Include:
- New Titanium IIC (Invisible in the canal hearing aids)
- The world's leader in connectivity solutions with accessories to hear
in various background noise environments: classroom to the office boardroom.
- Wireless CROS technology
- Bluetooth wireless accessories for TV and smartphone
- Rechargeable lithium ion hearing aids
Phonak hearing aids are known for their ability to improve hearing in background noise with their innovative add on accessories:
- Microphone disc that is placed on the table to wirelessly direct conversation to the hearing aid user to hear multiple conversations around the table
- Select the person you want to focus on with a single touch
- Clip on clothing or hang on speaker's neck
- Makes wireless phone calls or connects to TVs or computers
- Table microphone for working adults who participate in various meetings
- Discreet design to improve conversation around a table
- Connects to TVs and computers
Cell Phone Streaming Solution for all Smart Phones
- Any cell phone : Android or IPhone stream calls directly to your Phonak Hearing Aids
Phonak Marvel Features:
- Bluetooth streaming to Android and Apple I phone
- Streams: Smart phone calls, music, audio books, TV, and more….
- Rechargeable model available
- T Coil for Induction Loop
- Demo Technology Level that fits your lifestyle and budget
- See Our “Try Before Our You Buy” TEST DRIVE
Watch Video: Effortlessly Connect to Smartphones, TV and more
Covid -19 Policies-Procedures
Feel Safe & Comfortable with our Infection Control Program
Watch Our Covid 19 Infection Control Video
- No Walk - Ins Allowed
- All Office Visits Require Appointments
- Repairs & Batteries Require Appointment time slot.
- All scheduled patients are staggered so we have NO GROUPS of people in our waiting room (only 1 patient is seen for their time slot.)
- Patients are scheduled 15 minutes Before and After each appointment.
- All surface areas in the waiting room and bathroom are sanitized before and after each patient visit.
- Face Masks are Required
- Upon Arrival please call and wait in your car
- We will greet you at the Front door
- No gloves allowed
- Hand sanitizer available upon entering office
- Please bring a Pen