Online Hearing Test
Not Sure If You Have a Hearing Loss?
Check With Our Free Online Hearing Screening
- Try our clinically validated 3 minute online hearing screening
- Hearing Digits Screening tests your ability to hear in noisy environments
- Assistance from the Doctor of Audiology in Port Jefferson NY
- Following the screening, choose images that depict environments that may be indicative of your hearing concerns
- The diagnosis of hearing loss requires a comprehensive audiological evaluation by a Doctor of Audiology
COVID-19 NOTICE - CLOSED Until May 1st 2020
It's an uncertain and unprecedented time for us all, both as medical practice owners and as members of our communities.
The continually developing situation with COVID-19 has undoubtedly been on all of our minds, and we share your desire to do whatever we can to help our patients, and our families stay safe and well.
Port Jefferson Hearing has always followed strict Infection Control Policy. Please be advised that we continue to follow the procedures and we have added more in light of the current pandemic
Our Infection Control Policies:
- All surfaces are sanitized in between appointments in treatment rooms.
- All scheduled patients are staggered so we have NO GROUPS of people in our waiting room (only 1 patient is seen for their time slot. There are No Patients scheduled 15 minutes Before and After each appointment.)
- All surface areas in the waiting room and bathroom are sanitized.
- No shaking hands or hugging patients.
- We ask all patients to wash their hands upon arrival.
- No magazines in waiting room.
- Please bring your own pen.