Authorized Hearing Aid Maintenance and Warranty Repairs
Port Jefferson Hearing Repairs These Hearing Aid Brands:
We Only Repair & Service Hearing Aids That Were Purchased From Our Office
In Office Repairs
- Hearing Aid Cleaning
- Clean & Check Ear Molds
- Replace Domes, Filters, Receivers & Tubing
- Impressions for Custom Ear Molds
Out of Office Repairs
Loss Damage Insurance Availability
- Rush Repair to Manufacturer
- Warranty Included with Repairs
- Hearing Aid Insurance for Hearing Aid Loss or Damage
Should I Repair My Hearing Aids
or Invest in New Ones?
- They are Less Than 3 Years Old
- Intermittent Problems
- Noticeable Distortion or Static
- Overall hearing ability remains unchanged (following hearing evaluation) and noticeable change in ability to understand words.
When to Repair Hearing Aids:
- They are More Than 4 Years Old
- Insurance coverage is available to reap the benefits of the latest technology
- Not Adequate for your Current Lifestyle Needs
When to Consider
Investing in New Hearing Aids:
Prevent Hearing Aid Repairs with These Products Available in Our Office
- Effective Moisture Control
- Dries cerumen, kills germs & deodorizes by moving heat and air with desiccant.
Dry and Store
COVID-19 NOTICE - CLOSED Until May 1st 2020
It's an uncertain and unprecedented time for us all, both as medical practice owners and as members of our communities.
The continually developing situation with COVID-19 has undoubtedly been on all of our minds, and we share your desire to do whatever we can to help our patients, and our families stay safe and well.
Port Jefferson Hearing has always followed strict Infection Control Policy. Please be advised that we continue to follow the procedures and we have added more in light of the current pandemic
Our Infection Control Policies:
- All surfaces are sanitized in between appointments in treatment rooms.
- All scheduled patients are staggered so we have NO GROUPS of people in our waiting room (only 1 patient is seen for their time slot. There are No Patients scheduled 15 minutes Before and After each appointment.)
- All surface areas in the waiting room and bathroom are sanitized.
- No shaking hands or hugging patients.
- We ask all patients to wash their hands upon arrival.
- No magazines in waiting room.
- Please bring your own pen.