Caption Call Hearing
How does Caption Call work?
- User calls anyone and speaks normally into the receiver
- Conversation received is changed automatically into large backlight text on a black screen so it is easy to read
- Caption Call is free
- Free delivery and installation
- Free captioning service
- Free with signed application
- Dr. Martinetti will complete and sign the application for his patients
- Free in office demonstration
HyperSound TV Hearing
TV Hearing Technology
for the Hearing Impaired
Beam directed audio for TV without headphones for the hearing impaired listener has arrived with the most advanced and innovative technology
- Patented and patent-pending ultrasonic speakers work without the need for headphones
- Improves Speech intelligibility and sound quality
- Programmed by Dr. Martinetti to fit the parameters of your hearing loss
- Remote control for listener use
- Use existing speakers so that others watch TV at their comfortable listening level
- Highly controlled narrow sound beam like a flashlight
Sennheiser Wireless Sound
Sennheiser Wireless TV Transmitter and Receiver
- High sound quality
- Independent user volume control
- Low cost wireless TV system
- Rechargeable battery
COVID-19 NOTICE - CLOSED Until May 1st 2020
It's an uncertain and unprecedented time for us all, both as medical practice owners and as members of our communities.
The continually developing situation with COVID-19 has undoubtedly been on all of our minds, and we share your desire to do whatever we can to help our patients, and our families stay safe and well.
Port Jefferson Hearing has always followed strict Infection Control Policy. Please be advised that we continue to follow the procedures and we have added more in light of the current pandemic
Our Infection Control Policies:
- All surfaces are sanitized in between appointments in treatment rooms.
- All scheduled patients are staggered so we have NO GROUPS of people in our waiting room (only 1 patient is seen for their time slot. There are No Patients scheduled 15 minutes Before and After each appointment.)
- All surface areas in the waiting room and bathroom are sanitized.
- No shaking hands or hugging patients.
- We ask all patients to wash their hands upon arrival.
- No magazines in waiting room.
- Please bring your own pen.